Re: Accutools S(

Cat - N

I don’t suppose you have to install Accutools but I am not sure why you wouldn’t want to have it available. I don’t have the S9 but I have two other models including the 15000, which is WiFi...as is the S9. I use the software for the 15000 to wirelessly transfer designs to my 15000...very handy!!!  The name of the software for the 15000 is different than for the S9, but I assume you can do embroidery layout/composition, combine designs, re-sizing...editing that you could also do at the console (screen) of your S9, but perhaps more comfortably on a laptop while watching a movie. I’d recommend installing it, checking out what the software can do, then decide if you want to keep/use it.

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.