Re: Horizon link lost

Carole O'Mara

contacted Janome last week because I had to update HLS for my 15000.  Here is the link Janome sent me.  I had no problems with the update from this link.  Hope this helps.

Horizon Link Suite V1.31:

Please find the download link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nOG1aX5Ek_DznClmXFiArDytlOH4unOS/view?usp=sharing   once you are on the download page you will need to click on the download arrow in the upper right corner of the page – shown here è unknown.png.  Once the file is downloaded you will need to unzip the file, once unzipped, open the HorizonLinkSuite folder then double-click on unknown_1.png  to install the software.

Carole