Re: Ticking sound from Skyline S7 Model

Jim Stutsman

Diagnosing this is pretty difficult from thousands of miles away, especially considering that it has stopped ticking. My best guess is that the initial tangle caused one of the internal stepper motors to get knocked out of position. This could cause things to be slightly off, leading to the sound. Turning it off & back on caused everything to be recalibrated during self-test, which would correct the issue. Since you don’t have noise any more I think there is nothing to be worried about. Sew and fret no more!