Re: Upgrade Horizon Link

favymtz

Re: "Not Responding"
Be aware that the HLS program periodically does this.
It happens when in Embroidery Edit mode and trying to open/insert designs into the project. Usually the message goes away and the navigation pane opens after a minute or so.
Then all of a sudden the problem isn't there anymore! And then it comes back!
I have contacted Janome about it, we even did a survey of my students to see which computers did it and which didn't.
One student was still running Windows 7 and didn't have any problems, but with Windows 10 we did have the problem, on some computers it was worse than on others.
So, given that, I assume it has something to do with a much needed update to the program.
--
Favymtz