Re: Hatch software question

Lyn Quine

It should run on Mac but you’ll still need windows, you’ll need minimum 8GB of memory 16GB recommended.  It should recognise your designs and any you’ve digitised as a .EMB.  Check on the Wilcom website and if on Facebook check out John Deers Facebook pages there’s quite a good community and his YouTube channel lots of free videos.  I use MBX 5.5 on a PC I used V5 as well.  I needed 16GB to use 5.5 and Hatch 2 is similar in fact there isn’t much difference, no Corel draw in Hatch but does work with it as an external program. On a Mac you might need more memory for windows a parallels to work as well as hatch