Re: Oiling my 500e

Pixey

I have found that for some reason, oiling the 500e is one of those tasks where the hesitancy and dread of doing it is vastly out of proportion to the actual task itself.

I had to oil mine the other day after making a bunch of pet-friendly felt Christmas ornaments for my mom and some holiday themed masks.   Before doing it, I was whining about it to my poor husband and actually went so far as to price a replacement machine of a different brand that would not need oiling at my LQS.  Then I actually went through the oiling process and was irritated at myself for making such a big deal about it...again.

Pixey

On Dec 7, 2020, at 7:36 PM, Janet Cicerano <janet.cicerano@...> wrote:

😉

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020, 6:18 PM SewingRose <newbuild2012@...> wrote:
Don't be nervous, just follow the instructions in the manual....and don't forget to breath!  Think of $$ saved by doing it yourself. ;-)