Re: formating a usb

Pixey

Joyce,

You may need to navigate to the USB drive.  Click on the little folder at the bottom of the screen.  Then select the USB symbol to see the files and folders on the USB.  From there you should be able to navigate to a specific design.  Keep in mind that the designs display in order of hoop preference so larger designs will be on subsequent screens after smaller designs.

Pixey

On Dec 5, 2020, at 5:34 PM, Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@...> wrote:

Use to, I could pop my usb into my 12000 and the correct folder for designs would just “show up”. For some reason this is no longer happening so I can not load designs into it to embroider. Is there something I need to “do” to get this folder again?

Thanks!! Joyce in GA

If my people, which are called by

My Name, shall humble themselves,

and pray, and seek My Face, and turn

from their wicked ways, then will I hear

from heaven, and will forgive their sin,

and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14