WiFi

Joanne Smoker

After many years of using the AcuDesign with my 15K I can no longer send designs via wifi to my machine.  Lost the connectivity.  When I try to send, the circle keeps going around and I can't access my 15K. It does not acknowledge my machine.  Plenty of bars on machine and ipad.  I called Janome and they promised to get a technician to get back to me. That was well over a week ago.  Am I too impatient or being ignored.  It is so long since I used a USB to transfer designs I will have to look up the directions!