Re: MC11000se

Lyn Quine

I don’t know if it would work with the 11000, but I would suggest if you’re going to mess with the tension on a bobbin case you buy another so that you have the correct tension in one and Mark accordingly.  No default setting for the case so difficult to return it to the correct position.  If I have a problem with the bobbin showing on top, I change the top tension, at least I can return it to default.  Personally it would be a last resort for me to mess with the bobbin tension.

if you want a yellow dot I would suggest you ask a Janome dealer or email Janome and ask if it would work in your machine.