Re: Download designs to MAC

Linda S <quiltdogz3@...>

Thanks..I’d never heard of your app until you and another person mentioned it.  My specific question, I guess, would be if I’ve created a design in AcuEdit , can I move it into Stitch buddy so it will show up and be shared to my other iPad?  That’s my big concern, since one is going to go out soon..

Thanks,
Linda

On Dec 4, 2020, at 7:14 AM, Mattes <info@...> wrote:

Second that, Meridee!

There is no need for any additional software to transfer embroideries to a USB pen drive: Simply drag 'n' drop with the macOS Finder will do. Unfortunately Janome machines are somehow picky about the USB folder structure and design location, so this PDF might help. StitchBuddy - as Jim mentioned - guides you selecting the correct location and is adding preview and editing capabilities to your Mac. There is a free trial available to check it out - and for transparency: I'm the developer of StitchBuddy...

Mattes