Re: Download designs to MAC

Cheryl Paul

I just download everything I purchase on my MAC. If it needs to go to a Windows program, I look for it from Windows on the drive that the MAC is assigned to in that program and open it or copy it to the Windows side of things. However, for designs it is much easier to use Stitch Buddy, then you can open the file to see what the design is and copy it to your USB. It is really simple once you get used to doing this. I’ve never lost a beat by going to a MacBook over 10 years ago and have had much less frustration over all with my MacBook.

You’ve been given lots of coaching on this thread, hopefully you have fun with all of it. It does work.

Cheryl - Saskatoon