Re: Download designs to MAC

Meridee Steele

Hello Carole
Yes I download designs to my MAC computer all the time and then transfer to USB to take to my Janome 12000.
It’s very straightforward. Just download design, open the download and copy and paste the design to the USB. Saving to Dropbox is a good option too and just transfer by copy and paste from there.
Good luck.

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 5:26 AM, Carole O'Mara <caroleinco@...> wrote:
Someone, a few weeks ago, mentioned that purchased website designs can be downloaded to a MAC computer and transferred to a USB stick.  I prefer working on my MAC rather than my PC since I look for designs on my MAC.  Has anyone done this?  If so, could you please tell me the procedure.  I could also save to Dropbox if that is an option.
TIA,
Carole - Colorado