Re: Serger issues - and flat lock seams

June E Hudspeth

Hi Everyone:

Once again, I cannot thank all of you enough for helping me thru this very frustrating time (smile).

But, I think I finally have success.

I spent a few hours today playing around with the settings (thanks to everyone’s input) & I think I now have a “suitable” flatlock stitch.

I’m attaching a photo.  I could not have gotten to this stage without all of you.

If anyone has any comments/thoughts, please share, I’m open to anything.

Also hoping everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, Stay Safe!

June