Re: Serger issues

Marsha_Comcast

Hi June,
I use a 3-thread flatlock for making polar fleece socks. I have the needle tension at 1 or 0 since that's the one that needs to be loose enough to be pulled flat after stitching.
Try starting with the needle at 1 or 1.5, upper looper at 3.5, lower looper at 7, stitch length at 2.5
Make sure your blade is trimming off a small amount of top and bottom fabric.
Leave the needle tension and try adjusting only the upper and lower looper tensions until you get a better stitch quality.

Good luck with your testing. Every fabric takes adjusting. You'll enjoy it once you get it set.

Thanks,
Marsha