Re: Janome 1200D Serger

Cat - N

Wow!  Roberta, you really waded through fire with your serger search.  I absolutely agree about features choice vs (blind) brand loyalty.   Not every brand makes the exact feature set you need in every machine or product line.  I think it pays to figure out what’s important to you, then find the machine that does what you need, that isn’t more of a compromise than you can appreciate.  Few things are worse in the long run than ‘settling’ thinking you will grow to love it...but find the opposite is true.  I cannot admit to brand loyalty with any brand. Janome met my needs for sewing and embroidery machines and I am very happy with my choices.  The specs that were important to me only existed in the Janome brand.

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.