Re: Janome 10000

Cheryl Paul

All I remember about the LuLu Kemon stitch it that it was #10 on the dial, used 3 needles in the cover hem position and I think that the looper threads were the top I took this class 4 it 5 years ago and never tried to set it up again so I really can’t help with this. I will say that I did enjoy the class. This dealer does a lot of sewing personally, has a lady technician who also sews. I think they do some experimenting when time permits. She is one of the best people I know in the business to really get help and she sells fabric too but it’s mostly quilting. She does carry a bit of fashion because she does make many of the things she wears.

I suggest playing with the #10 setting. It does many different things if memory serves me correctly.

Cheryl - Saskatoon