From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cat - N via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 9:27 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome 1200D Serger

I am not familiar with the Janome 1200D.  But, I took a quick look at the Janome 1200D User Manual, and I noticed that it looks A LOT like the Pfaff 4874 Creative...which I have...the mechanisms, I mean.

I was told several years ago by a Janome employee that Janome bought the tech and the company that made the Pfaff 4874.  Hmmm...

What kind of trouble are you having with the 1200D?

- Cat (FL)