Re: Janome 1200D Serger

valora hammond

I need to look closer at that stitch but most sports wear is made with a couple cover stitch and the 1200D is the only janome serger that will do a double cover. A bit involved in setting it up but really cool once it is ready.

On Nov 10, 2020, at 8:22 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

Cheryl, I have never heard of the "LuLu Lemon" stitch! So I did some sleuthing.
I still can't determine if it's just a Flatlock stitch? Or a Flatlock plus something so that it's good and sturdy?
Can you advise. Also, maybe send some more info about how a conventional serger could do it, even though you don't remember too much from your class (!)
--
Favymtz