Re: Hand look stitch

Anne Parker

I haven't used the stitches like that, but I have tried them with two different coloured threads - black in top and red in bottom (I think).  I thought it looked great and still hand stitched but with two different colours.

I haven't actually used them for a project, but it is on my list to use - somewhere where I might use a normal decorative stitch!

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Desiderata - By Max Ehrmann © 1927