Re: 12000 Embroidery Arm Connection

Anne Stoye

At some stage I would expect the dealer to get a 12000 as a trade in with other things the matter and unrepairable or not worth repairing (I thought my machine might be nearing that stage last week but it has been reprieved) and spare parts can be harvested.  But there is a point when it is not worth spending a lot of money on repairing an ageing and well-used machine relative to the cost of a replacement.  I was considering the Atelier/Skyline 9 if my 12000 was to be written off.  I don’t do or need mega size embroidery and I think this machine would have ticked all my boxes.

Anne