Re: Hard Drive crashed on IMac - PC?

Nyssa Lanzafame

I have a separate windows PC laptop
For my sewing room. I use my little Mac air to do email browse etc. it excels in that light work and integrates nicely with watch and phone etc.  if I’m on the Mac and find a design I want for sewing I can save to one drive or google drive. Or I can email it to myself. Or save it to a folder and bring over on usb drive if there’s a bunch at once.

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 4:04 PM Caroline Wright via groups.io <cjwright959=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you.  I am still struggling with what to do.  When the iMac works there is no problem but buying  a new one or a hard drive crash just make me crazy.

On Nov 1, 2020, at 12:25 PM, Teresa Stanulis via groups.io <tstanulis@...> wrote:

Caroline,

After fighting with Digitizer and updated Macs for years, I finally broke down and bought a Dell computer and purchased Hatch by Wilcom for Digitizing.  Jim can tell you more about this as he uses Hatch.  There’s more of a learning curve coming from Digitizer than I expected, but I like it I really like not fighting Digitizer and it’s dongle anymore!

Teresa Stanulis

On Nov 1, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Caroline Wright via groups.io <cjwright959@...> wrote:

My hard drive had to be replaced on my Imac where I have been using Parallels with Windows to run my Digitizing Software.  Having difficulty understanding how to get it all back up and running and thinking about just buying an inexpensive PC for my sewing projects.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.