Re: Built in designs on 12000

valora hammond

If you have installed HL on the computer then the designs are already on the computer. Just need to find the folder that they were saved to- I don’t remember where they were installed for the 12. Check documents or research when you open in HL

On Nov 1, 2020, at 7:54 PM, blue_lak via groups.io <blue_lak@...> wrote:

You can use HL to transfer designs from the machine to your PC via the direct cable. The process is the same as when you're transferring to your machine. Open HL on your PC, and go to the File Manager. Open the folder on your PC where you want the file to go to, and open the machine folder your want to transfer from. The difference is to click that center direction arrow from machine to PC. I've only had to do that once, so I'm not sure if you can transfer more than 1 file at a time.
As for Win 10, I seem to recall Jim or someone else mentioning how to install HL for it.
Jan