Re: Ready to Toss this out the window!!!

Lyn Quine

I have had this happen on my 12000 and 15000, it’s going over the seams, it’s a long foot, and tips up, the front gets to the seam and it goes up, but nothing to bring it down until the back clears the seam, and that somehow pops the hook,  I’ve had he same with the wider foot too but not so much and I think that’s because it’s wider and the span clears the seam.  Not sure what can be done, except it isn’t so much of a problem with the HP2 foot, same set up, narrow but for some reason it doesn’t happen, I wonder if it’s the needle position and in relation to the dogs.