Re: Ready to Toss this out the window!!!

blue_lak

I don't think there's anything wrong with the foot. Because it's narrow, it only uses the 3 smaller, inside feed dogs. Needless to say, it's not compressing or moving as large a surface as the larger foot, somewhat like using a knife instead of a spatula to spread icing on a cake. I tried using mine once for assembling a quilt top so I'd have better visibility at joints. The stitching was very uneven at the joints and harder to keep in a straight line. When quilting, I use the full size Accufeed but with the open toe foot attached. I can see pretty much everything with that.
Jan