Re: WiFi/Network

Carole O'Mara

Thanks for your suggestions, Cheryl. My dealer had only 1 suggestion:  email or call Janome Tech Support in Mahwah, NJ.  I chose to call and was connected immediately to a tech asst who was very helpful.  Good experience with them.  Since I had not found the HLS CD, she suggested that I download it from Janome website (I have since found it) .  The problem is I can't connect to WiFi, which started the original problem.  However, my computer is still in the hands of repair person and he connected to his WiFi and downloaded HLS and even my designs were still on the hard drive.   We've had a couple of days of snow and cold so have not ventured out to pick up the PC.  Once I have it at home, hopefully with updated Win 10 the new router will recognize the PC (or vice versa), and I will have again have internet.

Thanks to all in this wonderful group for taking time to help resolve issues we encounter with our machines.

Carole  - CO