Re: WiFi/Network

Cheryl Paul

Carole,

When you get your computer sorted, you will need to install Horizon Link Suite from the CD’s you got with your machine. Then I think you can just do the update that your dealer should have provided when you did the Version 3 upgrade of your 15000. If you’ve lost that, as it may have gone to never-neverland with your computer, you should be able to get that download again from your dealer. If that doesn’t work contact Janome Tech Support. I’m only suggesting the dealer as it may be faster than going through Tech Support - as they are so busy.

Cheryl - Saskatoon