Re: Quilt Stitches on Skyline 7 Model

Kathy Strabel

Jan---and the Group----Hmmmm, well, no I had not tried using the Accufeed foot instead of the O foot. I was just following the directions in the manual. Goes to show that sometimes innovation works better than the instructions!!  I have not tried the Accufeed foot for this technique but I will in my next project. Time constraints dictated that I just go ahead and use my 1/4" seam foot and regular straight stitch to complete the many many seams in this gift quilt I am making.   Thank you for this information.
Kathy S.    Camas WA

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 5:10 AM blue_lak via groups.io <blue_lak=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You didn't say whether you were using the Accufeed foot or a regular foot. The few times I've used the stitch length memory feature for quilt piecing, I found it to work perfectly when I used the Accufeed 1/4" foot but got variable results with the regular O foot even with increased foot pressure.
Jan in MD

--
Have a good one!
Kathy Strabel