From: Mary Mills <mary.mills81@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 7, 2020 8:59 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Stitch Quilting GUIDE for S9

Hi, just bought a set of Ditch Quilting Guide and adjustable quilting guide for my S9, was assured by my dealer it would fit, I presumed I would need the walking feet?  I can't figure out how to attach it.  Can anyone help please, have looked at utube and they cover the foot, not the guides.   regards, Mary