Re: MBX 4 Issues

Lyn Quine

I’ve not used Embrilliance, but I had MBX V4 which I upgraded to V5 and then V5.5, it’s not just running the program on the Mac that causes the screen to shift and lose sight of the design and the grid to enlarge and reduce, it happened on my win 7 laptop and on my Win10 PC, it’s the mouse, the wheel on the mouse zooms in and out, I think you can change that I the mouse settings.  As far as the screen moving, I think I read you can stop that by turning off scrolling in the settings in the drop down menu at the top of the screen, can’t remember which one.  It’s one of the set ups.

There is the Artistic Digitizer from Janome, which is written for both Mac and Windows, haven’t used it, and some love it others say it’s not very good, but there is a campaign on currently to download for free  and try it for free for a limited time, don’t know if that campaign is running where you are in the world though, might be worth looking at