Re: Artistic Digitizer October 2020 free trial

Sheri-A

I've had the MBX 4.5 for years and have struggled with learning it. I did the Artistic Digitizer trial earlier this year and the thing that sold me was the training
Anne Grieco Hein
 provided and the continual Facebook support (https://www.facebook.com/groups/artisticdigitizer). If I have a question, I get help very quickly in this group. They record the Facebook sessions and you can go back and watch them again.

The most fun I've had with this software is the ability to take my granddaughter's drawing and put them on tea towels.

At least try the trial and see how you like it if you can (limited to US and Canada I think). Tomorrow Anne will have a Facebook session for the newbies trying the software.  It's been a lot of fun to learn this way.