From: ursuladumas@...
Date: 9/28/20 8:17 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Upper thread tension very loose on mc15000 and not sewing

My machine was serviced at Janome headquarters this year and was working ok for awhile, but now I'm experiencing a lot of loose upper thread. After threading and rethreading the machine and sewing for about an inch I keep getting an error message telling me to rethread the machine. I am at a loss and I don't want to keep bringing my machine in for a simple fix if there is one. Can anyone please explain what I'm doing wrong?