Re: Where is the place to buy Janome feet?

Pixey

Vicki,
If you searched by what you capitalized, you are probably overtaxing the search engines by using too many specific terms to describe it.  Most inventory systems do not get that specific in their product metadata that gets searched.

Try going to one of the siteS already referenced and type in “Janome even feed foot“ or “Janome Walking foot” and see what comes up and if it matches what you are looking for.  I do know from my own experience that with Ken’s Sewing Center, you can ask them about Janome machine compatibility via chat or email and they are very responsive in getting back to you.

Pixey

On Sep 25, 2020, at 6:45 PM, vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...> wrote:

I have looked for hours nothing  makes sense
I need a JMC6500 PRO LOW SHANK WALKING FOOT.
Mine JUST snapped in half.
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell