Re: rulers for 1400

bhoryn

Will the adjustable foot work on my 550?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 12:12 PM, Lyn Quine <lynquine@...> wrote:

Contact your dealer about the Janome ruler foot, and the Janome rulers, which are made by Westalee.  I did have another brand and used the foot and rulers on my 6600, but they weren’t what I wanted, but I have now purchased the adjustable foot and added the ruler foot to it for my 6600 and I also have the ruler foot for the 15000 which was part of the upgrade.  I bought the Janome rulers (difficult in the UK at the time). Like most new innovations, it takes a while to launch in the UK, we seem to lag behind in the the Janome world and in fact there are some things we cannot get hold of at all, like workbooks in the UK, but thankfully Jims apps for the ipad are available.