From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cat - N via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 12:10 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] rulers for 1400

With a 15000 and a long arm quilter living here, I get 1/4" thick, "long arm quilter" rulers which can also be used on both. Thickness matters...I don't want a thinner plastic ruler slipping under the foot and/or under the needle on any machine.

I do not have any Westalee rulers at present, so I cannot comment on Westalee quality.  However, comparing ruler brands I do have at the moment, I do not see any 'outstanding' differences in the plastics, rigidity, smoothness, flatness, clarity, etc., between any of the ones we have, or ones I have seen in person.

- Cat (FL)