From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lyn Quine
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 10:37 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Thread question

In honesty the thread was probably ok it’s more likely the bobbin, they say they fit multiple machine but actually they are often a little bit different to the branded ones for your machines.  I bought some prewounds, along with some thread, they were supposedly suited to Janomes.  I have 4 Janomes and all 4 machines, the stitch quality was really bad and they bounced around in the machine.  Bought Janome prewounds and they were great, no noise stitch quality great.  Sad to say, we can’t get Janome prewounds in the UK, we have to buy them from the States so there’s duty and VAT and shipping which makes them too expensive.