Re: Thread question

Lou Ann

My experience:  I had a roll of pre-wound bobbin thread that I don't remember where I got, but remember it was a "freebie" with some order.  On a recent "practice" piece I decided to use them up.  I'm sure glad it was practice because the stitch out was really bad.  I thought it might be my machine, but decided to try my regular pre-wound.  It continued to stitch out just fine.  It looked like "my" bobbin thread, but it obviously was not-probably a heavier weight?  Anyway, long way of my saying:  Practice, using the same fabric, batting, etc. before putting stitches to the "real" quilt!