Re: AcuEdit question

Pixey

Thanks Mattes.  I appreciate your generosity in pointing that out.  If I go that route though, I will go ahead and purchase the full version and unlock all the features.

I was doing some research on the Apple site and may try to get the lightening to camera adapter and test whether it will work for transferring files from iCloud using the iPad to a basic small USB stick.  If that works, it opens up the option of using my iPad as an on- the-fly embroidery file manager a lot more.

Pixey

On Aug 29, 2020, at 7:09 AM, Mattes <info@...> wrote:

Because it's often overlooked: You can use the free version of StitchBuddy HD, and just benifit from the thumbnails shown for embroidery designs in  Files ... while still using other apps, including the "Copy to AcuEdit" process Jim mentioned before.

Mattes