Re: AcuEdit question

Mattes

Thanks for mentioning, Jim, I'm flattered (transparency notice: I'm the developer of StitchBuddy). Maybe a recommendation for transferring designs into StitchBuddy: Once you've activated iCloud synching, a dedicated StitchBuddy folder will be created and every file / folder placed inside  will be synched to the cloud and all devices. So you can use Apple's Files app to copy multiple designs / folders. And with previews of embroideries in Files, designs can be managed and opened from there. Apple calls this feature "Open in place". - Yes, transferring designs to an embroidery machine still requires a USB stick if your machine doesn't feature a direct USB connection to computers (does any Janome?)...

Stay well and healthy, Mattes