AcuEdit question

Pixey

I was just watching the AcuEdit video in the My15000 App and have a question. If I put my embroidery designs library up on iCloud, do I have to download the designs to the individual iPad’s Document folder for AcuEdit to access them. Or can AcuEdit access the design from the iCloud files app directly? Or send from the files app to AcuEdit?

Am looking for a shortcut to starting up my laptop every time I want to look at a design in my collection or send a quick project to the machine.

If I do have to download it to the individual iPad, how do I manage the Documents folder, because I don’t see that folder on my iPad when I use the Files app.

Thanks,
Pixey