locked It's quiet. Too quiet?

Jim Stutsman

This happens from time to time. Some of us (well, me) are furiously working to get a new (non-sewing) app ready for the App Store. Some are busy preparing for a hurricane that they hope will pass them by. Others are trying to figure out what "normal" is in this, the most challenging year in our lifetime. Wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, we hope you are safe and well.

A bit of news for those of you using our ThreadBook app: I've fixed a bug that was preventing theĀ Favorites list from synching between multiple devices. The fix has been submitted to Apple and will be released once they have reviewed it. Thanks for everyone who is using the app. Your support means the world to us!