Re: To stitch regulator

Sally on the WE(s)T Side

I have the Janome 9400 updated and a Janome 6600P craigslist bargain.  Both are a dream come true for FMQ.  I would never ask for a stitch regulator because I always try the machines with them at quilt shows and they are never as smooth and quiet as my Janomes with sliding speed controllers.  It just takes a bit of time and daily practice at the machine and doodling on paper to make smooth hand movements that produce even stitches.

Sally, who failed a first attempt at FMQ in the 90's and was pleasantly surprised with success with the nice large bed Janome machines