Re: To stitch regulator

Ceil J

Before I ultimately bought my 15000, I looked at every brand and store that I could reasonably visit.   At one Bernina shop the owner told me that she didn't recommend the stitch regulator (much to my surprise) as it did have a learning curve and once it was mastered, many didn't use it anymore.  I tried it but was unable to get consistent stitches.  The owner said that with practice I would learn to get even stitches without the regulator.  When I tried on my Juki which is a straight stitch machine with speed control, I set the speed control to a certain spot that worked well with how I moved the fabric and was able to get somewhat good results.  But I really prefer to let the 15000 do my embroidery!