Re: computerized quilting on the 12000?

Shirley Allen

THANK YOU

On 8/19/2020 3:50 PM, Mary Almond wrote:
I started out with a grace frame and used a Janome 1600 machine with it. I did buy a stitch regulator to keep the stitches more even.  I quilt many many quilts on it!  It definitely paid for itself! I now have a tin Lizzy that I love but of course is a bit more money!

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 8:46 AM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
No, it won't work exactly like a long arm quilter but it's similar. You put the machine on a platform and guide it with the arms attached to the platform.
The Grace Frames have nothing to do with the Acufil embroidery!
--
Favymtz