Re: To stitch regulator

Patricia Ward

Shirley,  really I don't think the stitch regulator that I have for my older Bernina 730E was even worth the money.   I have found my FMQ on my 15000 to be so easy and enjoyable.  I set my speed bar at a certain speed and then use my foot pedal to do the quilting; the speed will not go any faster than the bar allows it even if I put the pedal to the metal so to speak.

And as an aside; on the sewing lists where people sell things, I see the Bernina Stitch Regulators on there for sale quite frequently.

Just my opinion...

Pat

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 12:16 PM Shirley Allen <sowhat1935@...> wrote:
Jim,  Does Janome (or Elna) make a stitch regulator similar to the one Bernia has ?  If not do you think they might someday?  Thanks.  curious minds need to know.  Shirley from NJ