Re: To stitch regulator

Shirley Allen

On 8/19/2020 12:20 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io wrote:
Keep in mind that I've been out of the dealership for 9 years now, but I don't think Janome has ever made a stitch regulator. If they have not, it could be due to patents. That's why they didn't have integrated dual feed until the Pfaff patent expired. I doubt that any stitch regulator can match what a seasoned free motion quilter can do manually, and Acufil allows for pretty much perfect stitching every time.

Thank you Jim for your reply & I will try to get my free motion sewing up to snuff. LOL