Re: To stitch regulator

Nyssa Lanzafame

i second Jim...i  bought a bernina for the BSR....I would not even try Free motion Quiilting until i had it....then after getting and thinking, huh, not quite the magic i expected, i tried FMQ on the 15000 and was delighted! it was easier, and came out just as well!!!  if you think that the BSR actually has 100% perfect stitch length all the time, it does not.    so i was empowered  :)
give it a try if you have not already.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 12:20 PM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Keep in mind that I've been out of the dealership for 9 years now, but I don't think Janome has ever made a stitch regulator. If they have not, it could be due to patents. That's why they didn't have integrated dual feed until the Pfaff patent expired. I doubt that any stitch regulator can match what a seasoned free motion quilter can do manually, and Acufil allows for pretty much perfect stitching every time.