Re: computerized quilting on the 12000?

favymtz

The Grace Frames are very nice, the platform that the machine sits on moves very smoothly and easily. Yes, you would have to make sure that the platform will fit your machine.
The limitations are this:
It doesn't have a stitch regulator as such, but as I recall, a stitch regulator can be purchased separately that gives that capability.
The stitching area is limited by the size of the harp of the sewing machine being used. The bigger the machine the bigger sewing area.
My sister owns one in New Mexico and is willing to sell it!
--
Favymtz