Re: quilting on the 12000

Claire Schutz

Some time ago there was a discussion about using fishing weights to hold down the hoop. Check old messages, Claire S

On 8/17/2020 4:22 PM, Sherryl Doran via groups.io wrote:
Thanks for the video referral. I believe I have seen this or one like it before. This must be for very thin batting, because most of my quilts I make with two layers of batting and I am lucky if I can get one of those magnets to hold, let alone four or eight. And if I need to have the hoop plastic right where a seam happens to be I might as well forget it. I was just hoping there was some special trick or special equipment I needed to make it work.