quilting on the 12000

Sherryl Doran

So I have the 12000 and the Horizon software which includes quilting patterns. But I can't use them because the hoops I have including the GR and SQ 23 have those magnetic clips that are supposed to hold the fabric/material to the hoop. Of course, they do not as a sandwiched quilt is too thick for the clips to hold, especially at seams. Is there another way to use the machine, another hoop maybe, to actually quilt on it. As is the quilting software on the machine and in Horizon as well as some I purchased from Amazing Designs is pretty useless. I will soon be ready to quilt two queen-size quilts and have been looking at possible designs to use to quilt one block at a time.