Re: ruler foot

favymtz

What I was explaining is that in my experience with the 2 brands of machines, the Brother/Babylock feet don't work on a Janome due to the needle drop position.
The needle will hit the foot.
The Janome feet will work on a Brother/Babylock, but the needle drop position might still be an issue, depending on the foot.
For example a Janome M foot for overedge stitching wouldn't work on a Brother because the needle might hit the pins on the foot. The spacing is different between the 2 brands.
Some may work, some not, so be careful!
It's not only about the adapter and ankle!

--
Favymtz